Do you want to be a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX, a highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer with an enterprise software development background to join our team. You will be responsible for developing a web application component to our existing system with .NET Core technology, based on detailed specifications. You will be working closely with our business analyst, architect, other developers, and our testers.
- Implement and test new features based on written and oral specifications, and the guidance of our business analyst and chief architect
- Create a user-friendly, easy-to-use, user interface
- Create clean, reusable code, enforce coding standards and best practices
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Quickly iterate based on feedback from fellow team members and clients
- Fix bugs
- Collaborate with other developers to build the system
- Create technical documentations of the system
You should have
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- A strong technical background and excellent IT skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High work standards and precision
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Structured thinking, proactive attitude, excellent problem-solving skills
- Cooperative, team-player attitude
- At least 5 years of professional experience in web development, mostly in .NET Core
- At least 2 years of professional experience in transactional enterprise software development, with 3-tier software architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Deep knowledge of the C# language
- Hands-on experience with web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge in asynchronous request administration, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in source control solutions (Git, etc.)
- Experience in MVC pattern
- No problem reading and writing in English
It’d also be nice if you have
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Experience in MVVM pattern
- Experience in UI and UX design
- Experience in the following technologies: Angular, React or Vue
- Experience and passion in UI development, understanding of layout aesthetics
- A clear understanding of graphic design applications, like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in 3D geometry algorithms
- Deep knowledge of the SQL language and Microsoft SQL experience
- Experience and ambition in leading and mentoring other developers
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM or KANBAN)
- No problem speaking in English
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety and flexibility
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth
- Option for working one day a week from home-office
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX’s journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you soon.