Software Tester & User Support
Do you want to be a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX. A highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We’re looking for a software tester and user support representative to join our team.
- Your job will be to make sure everything works perfectly fine before going live
- You will thoroughly test newly built features and execute general regression tests both on our Windows application and the HoloLens2 SmartGlass application as well
- You’ll also consider the usability aspects of our system
- You’ll create and execute test scripts
- You’ll report discovered bugs in our ticketing system
- You’ll also give support to our key users
- You will monitor and respond to user inquiries
- You will create and update user guides based on user feedback
- You will work and test both in office and in hangar environments (at Budapest Airport or sometimes abroad as well if you want)
You should have
- Enthusiasm for IT solutions and softwares
- Affinity for user experience
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes
- Discipline to administer your work
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Willingness and motivation to develop yourself
- High work standards and precision
- Structured thinking, proactive attitude, excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think outside the box
- Cooperative, team-player attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with users in English both in written and spoken form
It’d also be nice if you have
- Experience in providing user support
- Some experience in software development
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
- Knowledge and experience in JIRA
- Experience in UI design
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety, diverse work schedule
- The best cutting-edge tools and techniques to deliver amazing results
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth from the very beginning
- Working closely with users and testing in hangar environment (Budapest Airport)
- Opportunity to travel around the world and work several weeks in the US or in Asia
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX’s journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connect with you soon.