Do you want to be
a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX. A highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect from the Microsoft (.NET) world with the openness and affinity for Augmented Reality programming (with Unity 3D Engine). You will see the big picture and make architectural decisions for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Your goal is to provide a framework for the development of the system that will result in a high quality IT solution.
You will be working closely with the CTO, project manager, and the business analysts.
Architecture and technology:
- You are responsible for the architecture and technology of the system
- Plan, prepare, and make architectural and technological decisions
- Plan and schedule code refactorings
- You should be up-to-date with current developments in progress to to ensure consistency with initial design
- Occasionally manage smaller developments with a small team of developers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Perform frequent code-reviews
- Help the team members when technological obstacles, problems or questions arise
Communicate and coach the the team:
- Communicate architectural and technical informations to the team, create technical documentations and training materials
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Define, document, and communicate requirements for code quality
Documentation and coding:
- Create technical documentations of the system
- System development (coding) can be also a part of your job
- Build architectural or technical POCs
Monitor and learn:
- You should frequently monitor and be up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
- Learn and understand the Unity 3D Engine and Microsoft HoloLens programming
- Learn the basics of image-recognition and image-processing
You should have
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- A strong technical background and excellent IT skills
- Proven experience as a .NET software architect
- Experience in software system design, development and coding in various languages (mostly Microsoft technologies)
- Experience in database design and development
- Experience in WPF
- Experience with web technologies (ASP.NET Core Web API with Angular)
- Ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Willingness and passion to learn new technologies
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Cost-benefit mindset and understanding of business-aspects
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
It’d also be nice if you have
- Experience and passion for Unity 3D or other 3D application development
- Experience in HoloLens programming
- Experience and knowledge of image-recognition and image-processing (OpenCV)
- Experience and passion in UI development
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety and flexibility
- The best cutting-edge tools and techniques to deliver amazing results
- Flexible and experimental culture and attitude
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth from the very beginning
- Working closely with customers and testing in hangar environment (Budapest Airport)
- Opportunity to travel around the world and work several weeks in the US or the Far East
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX’s journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connect with you soon.