Do you want to be a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX, a highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager with financial competences who is responsible for the overall office activities including managing the reception area and provide high level support to executives. We expect you to be proactive, precise and reliable.
Office management responsibilities:
- Organize all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
- Maintain the relationship with third parties
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Manage documents
- Manage executive agenda
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Greet and communicate with partners
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Take care of basic financial and accounting tasks
- Provide financial and administrative support for the company management
- Report directly to the executives
- Work closely with our partners and external vendors
You should have
- Fluent written and oral English
- Strong communicational, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong financial or accounting background with proven experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task work
- Efficiency and great level of flexibility
- Orderliness, precision, and aspiration for accuracy and reliability
- Strong MS Office skills
It'd also be nice if you have
- College or University degree (preferably in finance, accounting or relevant field)
- German, French or other language skills
- Passion for tech-stuff and/or aviation
- "B" category driving licence
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety and flexibility
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth from the very beginning
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX's journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to connect with you soon.