Do you want to be a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX, a highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Customer Consultant with an enterprise software development background to join our team. You will have various and diverse responsibilities. You will be working closely with both users from the customers' side and the in-house development team.
- Maintaining relationship with key users and customer stakeholders
- Discussing workflows, problems, business requirements, and solution concepts with key users of the customer
- Defining user stories based on user discussions and feedback
- Presenting new developments to the customer (live demos)
- Training users for the AerinX system
- Performing live demos for new customers
- Supporting users and customers during pilot projects and system roll-out (together with the support team)
- Up-to-date domain knowledge (aircraft skin inspections)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the whole AerinX system
- Building solution concepts from business problems and requirements
- Writing detailed specifications from solution concepts
- Decomposition of epics into smaller development tasks (together with the developers)
- Validation of non-trivial new developments (together with the testers)
- Documenting new developments in the user manual
You should have
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience as a business analyst / consultant (min 3, ideally 5+ years) in an enterprise software development environment
- Experience in UI and UIX design
- Experience in database design
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Flexibility, willingness to travel to the USA or other countries
It'd also be nice if you have
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience and passion for AR applications and HoloLens
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Experience in software system design, development and coding in any language
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety and flexibility
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth from the very beginning
- Working closely with customers and testing in hangar environment (Budapest Airport)
- Opportunity to travel around the world and work several weeks in the US or the Far East
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX's journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to connect with you soon.