Do you want to be a part of the future?
Do you like real challenges? Do you want to be a part of something big? Do you want to make a real impact? Do you like high-tech, cutting edge technologies? Do you like solving real problems every day? Then this might be for you!
We are AerinX. A highly innovative, fast-growing startup. We are on an exciting journey, revolutionizing the way aircraft skin inspections are carried out. We are building the future of aircraft maintenance. We are determined to make aircraft inspections much faster, more efficient, and streamlined, in order to make aviation safer.
We are building a smart aircraft inspection system that uses Augmented Reality with mixed reality head-mounted smartglasses, currently HoloLens 2. Yes, it is truly hot stuff!
Our core values
- We are passionate and ambitious, we want to make a real impact
- We love challenges, we are not afraid of obstacles
- We are agile and autonomous, we can work without guidance
- We have the courage to make decisions
- We take responsibility for our work and for our decisions
- We prefer action and experiments rather than too much analysis
- We are not afraid to change plans often if necessary
- We are proficient, we believe in quality
- We plan for the long-term, we want to build a solution and a company that lasts
If you share most of our values, you should work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced 3D modeller to join our team.
- Your job will be to create and maintain highly detailed surface models of various commercial aircrafts which will serve as the base of polygonal models.
- You will work on creating precise spline-based models of outer surface of airplanes from different information sources like technical documentations and point clouds.
- Your work will include studying and processing technical documentations of aircrafts.
- We need your help to find the best way to create highly accurate polygon-optimized models.
- You will be working with the most recent technologies: mixed reality headsets from Microsoft, Magic Leap, and others.
- You will also have some mixed reality based 3D UI panel design tasks.
- You will be working autonomously with significant responsibilities.
- You will not only have modelling tasks but will also be a valuable member of the research team, from concept through implementation.
- Rendering and animation skills are not required.
You should have
- Experience in working with polygonal 3D software (Cinema 4D, Blender, etc.)
- Experience in polygon-optimization
- Experience in the VR / AR / MR world
- Openness to non-conventional modelling techniques
- Engineering skills, understanding basic mechanical solutions
- The ability to find solutions to problems never existed before in 3D modelling
- The ability to learn quickly and think outside the box
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High work standards and precision
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Structured thinking, proactive attitude, excellent problem-solving skills
- Cooperative, team-player attitude
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation in English
It’d also be nice if you have
- Good English knowledge, both written and oral
- Experience in working in Unity projects
- Experience in exporting CAD models to polygonal formats
- Experience in surface modelling (Autodesk Inventor, Creo, Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience in UI design
We provide you with
- A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company
- Open-ended employee or contractor construction
- Professional and personal growth
- Passion, positive energy and excitement
- Job variety, diverse work schedule
- The best cutting-edge tools and techniques to deliver amazing results
- Unique experience to help build something big and be part of its growth from the very beginning
- Working closely with customers and testing in hangar environment (Budapest Airport)
- Opportunity to travel around the world and work several weeks in the US or in Asia
This sounds like your next challenge? Join us and be part of AerinX’s journey into the future. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to connect with you soon.